Dear fellow rat,
This page will explain how to pay for your products using a variety of safe methods that don’t compromise your information AND are very efficient.
Please read this page in its entirety.
Our Main Method of Payment
Credit Card Processing – Invoice by Email
We now accept credit cards through our gateway provided by Authorize.net. This is now available for international customers. All orders under $200 USD qualify to pay by credit card.
If you’re a U.S. customer:
- Make an order and checkout using our Pay by credit card invoice
- Email email@example.com to send you the invoice for your order #
- Open the invoice in your email and complete the transaction
- Allow up to 24 hours for our sales team to review the payment and move your order to “processing” status
Crypto Processing – Coinbase Commerce
We accept all cryptocurrencies through our gateway provided by Coinbase Commerce. Please ensure a Coinbase account is set up before you complete your transaction.
In order to use Coinbase:
- Create a free Coinbase account (if you don’t have one already)
- Once your Coinbase has been verified, load your cart with the item(s) you want to purchase to check the amount you would have to pay for your newest order
- With the total in mind, load your Coinbase account with whichever cryptocurrency you wish to pay with (Bitcoin is the most common) and the conversion rate will be done for you within the app
- Assuming you have crypto in your Coinbase account now, make an order and checkout using our Cryptocurrency/Coinbase option on our website
- At this point, the transaction is fully automated and smooth and your order will be processed automatically
Please note, due to conversion rates, orders can be overpaid and underpaid and require manual resolution from our sales team. If your payment takes more than a few hours to process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re a customer that prefers wire transfers:
Please note, we only accept USD, so, if you’re from Australia, for example, you would be sending from an AUD account to a USD account, or USD account to a USD account.