Dear fellow rat,
This page will explain how to pay for your products using a variety of safe methods that don’t compromise your information AND are very efficient.
Please read this page in its entirety.
Cash App or Zelle.
On whichever app you’re using, send the order total to one of the usernames listed below.
ONLY put your order number in the notes/comment section of your order. DO NOT put the items you’re ordering or your order WILL be canceled.
Our usernames for the apps are as follows:
Cash App – $Hallthat
Zelle – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note Cash App account will show a user named “Emily”.
Crypto Processing – Coinbase Commerce
We accept all cryptocurrencies through our gateway provided by Coinbase Commerce. Please ensure a Coinbase account is set up before you complete your transaction.
In order to use Coinbase:
- Create a free Coinbase account (if you don’t have one already)
- Once your Coinbase has been verified, load your cart with the item(s) you want to purchase to check the amount you would have to pay for your newest order
- With the total in mind, load your Coinbase account with whichever cryptocurrency you wish to pay with (Bitcoin is the most common) and the conversion rate will be done for you within the app
- Assuming you have crypto in your Coinbase account now, make an order and checkout using our Cryptocurrency/Coinbase option on our website
- At this point, the transaction is fully automated and smooth and your order will be processed automatically
Please note, due to conversion rates, orders can be overpaid and underpaid and require manual resolution from our sales team. If your payment takes more than a few hours to process, please contact email@example.com.