*The information here is intended for educational and informational purposes only. THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY.
1 vial (5mg) of BPC-157
IMPORTANT! The following effects are observed in certain studies on research subjects (often animals) only. These compounds are NOT approved for human consumption! Do NOT consume them! THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY! THIS PRODUCT’S ACTIVE MATERIAL IS FREEZE-DRIED AND BAC WATER IS NOT SOLD ON RATS.ARMY.
- Accelerated wound healing (muscle, ligament, tendon, nerve)
- Decreases pain in damaged areas
- Increases growth hormone receptors
- Promotes the outgrowth of tendon fibroblasts, cell survival under stress, and the migration of tendon fibroblasts
- Improves digestive function
- Improves NO production
- Protects and heals inflamed intestinal epithelium
- Helps with Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome
- Protects the liver from toxic insults (alcohol, antibiotics, etc.) and promotes healing
Stacks well with:
What Is BPC-157?
BPC-157 is a short peptide chain – essentially a piece of a protein. Its regenerative potential attracted scientists, who are starting to investigate if this peptide may promote muscle and wound healing.
It is a protein we can find in stomach acid. Researchers discovered it already in the ‘90s.
BPC 157 is a 15-amino-acid-long fragment of this protein.
It is synthetic because this particular sequence does not exist in nature.
Some studies refer to BPC as a “body protection compound” hinting at its therapeutic potential. Scientists consider it a blueprint for an entirely new class of organ-protective/healing drugs, but research is still in the early stages.
Application Of BPC-157