Researching peptides for hours on end, only to find contradictory information and outright lies pushed by dishonest marketers?
Do you want to learn everything there is to know about the benefits and dangers of most peptide drugs on the market?
Interested in running peptides but scared that side effects might ruin everything for you?
If the answer to any of these questions is “YES”…
The Peptide Handbook…
…is for you!
This is the compilation of 5 years worth of knowledge coming from independent experimentation, hundreds of hours of research, and conversations with thousands of fellow researchers, into a very well-organized and easy-to-read E-BOOK.
You will not find a better, clearer & unbiased source of information about peptides on the entire internet. I can promise you that.
This ebook will not only banish all your doubts, but it will also save you a LOT of money and a LOT of health problems, by teaching you what to use and what to discard when trying to maximize your gains with peptides.
The number one goal of this E-Book is not only to explain the intricacies of every peptide but to also teach you the EXACT measures you can take to ENSURE that side-effects are as negligible as possible.
It is time for you to educate yourself on this subject so that you can make informed decisions without risking your hard-earned money and your health.
In this 80+ page EBOOK you will learn:
- The benefits and dangers of the most popular peptides on the market.
- How to research chemicals like TB-500, BPC-157, and CJC-1295 w/ and w/o DAC..
- How to mitigate side-effects and stay as healthy as possible during a cycle.
- How to store and dose your peptides.
- How to reconstitute your peptides.
- How to administer your peptides.
- Which needle should I use?
- The best cycles you can do depending on your goals & experience level.
- Tons of common questions answered in a rational and unbiased manner.
Furthermore, I have included scientific references next to every benefit and side-effect that has been confirmed by actual science, so that you can expand your research and verify these claims independently.
What compounds are covered in this EBOOK?
- MELANOTAN ll
- HGH FRAG 176-191
- OTHER GHRPs