Shipping and Returns
Currently we are not shipping to Spain, France, Italy, Canada, Morocco, Chile, Australia. For these counties order from our partner’s page: Reaper Labz
WHERE CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
Please visit the tracking link we sent you in your email. The app we use to produce our labels is called “Shippo”.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Due to an increase in order volume and COVID-19, unanticipated delays are possible; we get shipping delays from our suppliers all the time, so please allow 6-7 business days for your order to ship. We do not ship on Saturdays or Sundays anymore, or federal holidays for that matter. Large and special orders may require an additional 3-4 days for processing.
We now offer Priority Packaging with every order. This additional $14.99 cost puts your rat at the top of our fulfillment list. If your order is sent to processing status before 10 AM MST, we can get your order out the same day*. Orders sent to processing after 10 AM MST may not go out the same day but will be sent out the very next day*.
*Exceptions may apply. Weekends and holidays are exempt from this guarantee. Back-ordered items are exempt from this guarantee. Priority Packaging is eligible for a refund if the order is not sent out in a timely manner.
We do offer free UPS ground on domestic packages for all orders over $99
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
Domestic*: UPS generally takes 7 business days (~90% of the time).
International*: USPS generally takes 15 days. For example, NSW, Australia is our longest transit time of 18 days currently.
*Please track these arrival times with your tracking link as times may vary, especially international; UPS 2nd Day, UPS Next Day, USPS 2-Day, USPS 3-Day, and USPS First-Class shipping times are estimates and by no way guarantee the estimated arrival time.
Customs Fees & Duties
Many countries have specific import fees, rules, and customs procedures. If a fee or tax is required by your customs or postal carrier, you are obligated to pay it.
If a package is held by customs for inspection it could be delayed for several days. You should contact the courier and find out if anything can be done to expedite the process. Typically they will request additional information such as what the product is, what it is for, how much it costs, a copy of the invoice, or additional documentation. It is important your answers are consistent with our customs declaration in which case, you must contact us so we can guide you through the process.
If any other documentation is needed please request the courier sends you a detailed written description via email and forward this to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can prepare it.
Please note, the customs process can extend up to 30 days.
How Can I Cancel My Order?
Most orders are processed before 12PM PST. After this time, we cannot guarantee we will intercept an order for cancellation. Requests need to be made before 12PM PST so we can process the cancellation request.
My Package Wasn’t Delivered!
If the courier claims your package was delivered but you have not received it, it is possible the package was not delivered and the courier still has it. Please contact the courier’s local office and speak to the postmaster. They will have GPS coordinates on each tracking update and can confirm where it was delivered, when, and to whom. If the postmaster claims the package was delivered correctly, please wait at least 1 week for the package to turn up. If it does not turn up please file a claim with the respective courier. Your item will not be reshipped if Rat’s Army is not the responsible party.
My Package has a Missing, Wrong, Damaged, or Defective Item!
Please note, all orders are documented and photographed prior to shipment to avoid fraudulent claims. We must be notified within 7 days of the delivery date for any of the following issues.
- Missing Items: If an item is missing, please contact us immediately. Once verified we will ship the missing item(s).
- Wrong Items: If the wrong item is received, please contact us immediately. Once verified we will ship the correct item(s). We will also provide a prepaid return label to return the wrong item(s).
- Seized Items: Orders confiscated by your country’s governing import authority may seize your items for various reasons. We must be notified after your contact with the courier or the authority of the seizure or possible seizure. WARNING: You must be aware of your countries import laws and by ordering products on this website you assume the risk of all penalties and are subject to forfeiting compensation for your order.
- Damaged Items: All items are shipped securely and in a manner that ensures safe arrival. If this is not the case please contact us immediately with photographic evidence. Once adequately verified we will ship a replacement.
- Defective Items: Claims of defects, including incorrect weight, incorrect concentration, and inadequate quality of the actual bottle, chemical, or label, are taken very seriously. For incorrect weight claims please send us the make and model of your scale. For incorrect concentration and inadequate quality claims please be prepared to send us a return sample for analysis. Once adequately verified we will ship a replacement.
Rat’s Army now offers Route! At checkout, check the box and add Route to your order for a small fee. This small fee 100% guarantees you a reship in the case that your item was lost, stolen, or damaged.
Refunds, Returns & Exchanges
Refunds, returns, and exchanges are at the sole discretion of Rat’s Army.
- Customer Satisfaction: We consider customer satisfaction the reason for our growth and for that very reason if you are not satisfied with the intended results of the products advertised within 30-days of delivery, please contact us at email@example.com and we will help you. Please note, the flavor, odor, and color of the liquid are no longer acceptable conditions for refunds, returns, or exchanges.
- Returns: We will accommodate a return within 30 days of delivery. Due to the possibility of degradation, we cannot accept returns of opened, adulterated, or specially handled goods. The return will be issued after the items have been returned and verified.
- Exchanges: We will accommodate an exchange within 30 days of delivery. If your order has not been processed yet, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will navigate an exchange before your order is shipped out. Due to the possibility of degradation, we cannot accept exchanges of opened, adulterated or specially handled goods. The exchange will be issued after the items have been returned and verified.
- Refunds: Where possible we will issue a refund to the original method of payment. If this is not possible we will arrange other means such as a check, Venmo, Cash App, or Zelle. Cryptocurrency will be refunded in terms of the current market value or original payment amount, whichever is lesser.
- Chargebacks: Chargebacks by a credit card issuer or bounced check are taken seriously. As a matter of fraud protection, any chargeback will result in the customer being (temporarily) placed on the no-sell list until we can get in contact with you. Please note, our eCheck system is the main payment system on our site and most chargebacks take 7 days to be issued. Once the chargeback is issued, we will email you on how we can come to a resolution.