Lab Help, Part-Time – Entry Level
Rats Army Llc is a research chemical manufacturing company and we’re searching for a lab helper to join our team. We have a new, growing online company and our processing times have taken a hit. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, would be to assist in the manufacturing of all of our products in an effort to boost production and increase our orders fulfilled per day. Provides lab services to meet the product needs of Rats Army in accordance with accepted standards and practices. Works closely with Lab Scientists, Supervisors and department team(s) in a safe and effective manner that is consistent with RA/ISO policies and procedures. No experience necessary and on-the-job training is provided.
- Assists departments in various duties including, but not limited to; loading and unloading beakers, storing of chemicals, ordering and inventory control, chemical preparation, etc.
- Properly prepares chemicals in an effort to expedite productions. Adheres to all chemical processing procedures.
- Acts as liaison between Lab Scientists during daily operational workflow. Works under Laboratory Supervisor.
- Checks equipment temperatures and settings on a regular basis and per department procedures.
- Prints pending lists and locates supplies as needed.
- Adheres by documentation procedures. Follows format, policies and procedures for the admission, registration, and manufacturing ordering in the system.
- Reviews and ensures accurate chemical identification and information per department procedures.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance on instruments. Performs Quality Control procedures as needed. Cleans department area and equipment per department protocol.
- Utilizes effective oral and written communications skills. Provides organized and legible documentation of activities. Communicates effectively with co-workers to provide quality product care.
- Utilizes professional judgment and effective decision making skills.
- Participates in the technical training of chemical preparations per department protocol.
- Guaranteed 20-hours per week, pay schedule every Friday
- 1099 IRS contractor position
- Post high school education or vocational training in healthcare preferred. Other combinations of education and experience may be considered
- Minimum of one (1) year’s experience in laboratory clinical or pathology section preferred
- Basic knowledge of lab terminology preferred
- Possess and maintain computer skills to include working knowledge of Word, Outlook, Excel, and ability to learn other software as needed.
- Basic chemistry course work completed preferred
- Proven ability to understand and communicate assigned laboratory orders. Must be able to distinguish color.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, required.
- Experience operating equipment as it relates to clinical instrumentation preferred.
Job Type: Part-time, 1099 IRS contractor position
- Monday to Friday
- 8AM to 12PM
- Research chemical familiarity
- Facility grounds | 4126 U.S. HWY 93 S, Kalispell, MT, 59901
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Community driven – transparency and sympathy are first
Company’s Facebook page: